Thursday, June 14, 2012

Isaiah 14:13-14, Lucifer, and the Pyramid Scheme of Life

Heights Finance - Isaiah 14:13-14, Lucifer, and the Pyramid Scheme of Life.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Isaiah 14:13-14, Lucifer, and the Pyramid Scheme of Life.

Do you know about - Isaiah 14:13-14, Lucifer, and the Pyramid Scheme of Life

Heights Finance ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Heights Finance . You read this article for info on a person wish to know is Heights Finance .

How is Isaiah 14:13-14, Lucifer, and the Pyramid Scheme of Life

Isaiah 14:13-14, Lucifer, and the Pyramid Scheme of Life Video Clips. Duration : 1.28 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Heights Finance . There are numerous examples of pyramidal control in our world and this video illustrates just a few. In short, life is a pyramid scheme and as an investor you must be extremely careful with investments of YOUR TIME in religion / worldviews, ethics / philosophy, finance and economics, but the choices are yours to make. I can only illustrate a few warnings that I have observed. In Latin, the word "Lucifer", means "Light-Bringer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring") and historically has been a name used for the Morning Star or the planet Venus in its dawn appearances. Interestingly, the planet Venus is shown on numerous Arab or Islamic nation flags. Using the Law of Double Reference, Lucifer is understood in Isaiah 14:12-15 from the KJV: 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 1828 Definition LU'CIFER, n. [L. lux, lucis, light, and fero, to bring.] 1. The planet Venus, so called from its brightness. 2. Satan. And when he falls, he falls like Lucifer, never to hope again. 1913 Definition Lucifer (Lucifer) n. (?) Lu"ci*fer [L ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Heights Finance . Where you possibly can put to used in your life. And most significantly, your reaction is Heights Finance . View Related articles related to Heights Finance . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Isaiah 14:13-14, Lucifer, and the Pyramid Scheme of Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment